I Recommend These

Monday 12 December 2011

Rayman Origins


I said I would do a review of this game when I got this game and here it is. This game is AMAZING it brings back parts of Rayman 1 like Betilla the Fairy, Electoons, Anti-Toons (The Darktoons), Bzzit the Moskito, the Hunters and the Tall Livingstones. It also brings back characters from previous games like Murfy, Globox and the Teensies. It also has new characters like the Bubble Dreamer and Betilla the Fairy's sisters. I LOVE this game it brings back memories of Rayman 1 a game with great music fun game enviroment yet sometimes frustrating. Now some new games I get it only takes a few hours to complete for the first time I bought this game on the 7th of December and won it today so it took 5 days to win proves it takes time to win. Here is the games trailer.


Here is the first part of the game.


Another thing I love about this game is the boss's.







All in all this game is FULL of laughs and challenge's and great music and I really recommend it to all Rayman fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment