I Recommend These

Friday 18 January 2013

My Vampire Knight Fanfic Chapter 16 Dark Pasts Shared


Here is the new chapter enjoy. Also this is my 50th post :)

 Keiko and Kisa listened closely while Yuuki told them everything from her past from when Kaname saved her from a scary vampire. To when Zero arrived at the Headmasters house covered in blood. Even when Yuuki found out Zero was a vampire which happened not to long ago.

"Interesting" Keiko said thinking over what Yuuki said

"Hey Keiko" Yuuki asked nervously

"Yes?"

"Would it be okay if I asked about yours and Kisa's past" Yuuki asked

"Of course you can" Keiko said smiling "Our pasts are aren't very pretty" she said sighing "Well for starters me and Kisa were born in town far away from here I was an only child"

"I had a sister though she was 5 years older than me her name was Yuki Akari and we were very close" Kisa said remembering her older sister 

"Ever since we were both young we were never very good at making friends I wasn't cos' none of the other kids wanted to play with me they only wanted to bully me" Keiko said feeling sad

"While I was too shy to go and ask to play with any of the other kids so I only played with my sister" Kisa said

"Me and Kisa met when we were 5 I had ran into my homes back garden to escape a group of boys who were bullying me"

"I was hiding behind some rocks and I saw the boys walking away from Keiko's home and I went into the back garden to investigate and I found Keiko sitting down on the ground crying I also saw she had bruises on her and I decided I would become her friend"

"And we've been friends ever since then I was so happy to finally have a friend over the years we grew very close we sort of became like sisters the other kids would still bully me but I didn't mind as much cos' I knew I had a friend"

"I still played with my sister but I spent more time with Keiko"

"We were very happy with our lives" Keiko said smiling "Until that day came" Keiko said remembering that horrible day "The town was on fire the air was filled with dying screams the ground was covered with blood and dead bodies I watched as everyone was being slaughtered I saw my family being murdered even my mother who died trying to save me"

"I saw my family murdered too while I was hiding those monsters nearly found where I was hiding but my sister sacrificed herself to save me" Kisa said feeling tears come to her eyes

"When I saw my mother being attacked I ran out of my hiding spot to save her but I was too late then I was jumped by my mothers attacker I hoped that I would be killed and reunited with my family but I wasn't" Keiko said feeling the pain of the lose of her family in her heart "Me and Kisa were kidnapped we were taken by the same people but to different places we were beaten and tortured they tried to make us obey them but we wouldn't it was also there that we lost our humanity"

"It was also there that I got this scar" Kisa said pointing to her scar

"One day when they were torturing me I snapped and I killed every last one of them in the same cruel way they killed my family" Keiko said with an evil smile and remembered the ecstasy she felt when she killed them "After I did that I ran back home which took a few days as they took me quite far away from my home" Keiko said sighing "When I got back home the town was just a wasteland you could smell burnt flesh the homes were destroyed there where bodies everywhere I managed to find my family's bodies and I buried them along with Kisa's family" Keiko said feeling the pain she felt the day she buried her family

"I was still captured when Keiko was at our home town but after a few weeks I escaped too and ran back home"

"During that time I had stayed at what was left of my home that was when I had met Kaname" Keiko said remembering meeting Kaname "He had come to our town cos' he could smell life and I decided I would go with him but before we left I asked Kaname if we could stay for a few more days cos' I knew Kisa was still alive cos' while I was being tortured I heard one of my captors mention Kisa and I had a feeling that if I stayed here for a few more days I would see her again"

"When I arrived back home I saw Keiko and Kaname I was happy to know my friend was alive we soon left our home town after I spent a few days mourning over my family" Kisa said feeling tears fall from her eyes.

 Keiko stood up and went over to Kisa and gave her a hug as Kisa cried out in sorrow at remembering what happened all those years ago. While Keiko didn't shed a tear and only had a sad expression but you could see the pain in her eye.

Yuuki was crying as well "How could you have suffered so much?" she said still crying she couldn't even imagine the amount of pain they had been through

Keiko walked over to Yuuki and used her sleeve to wipe off her tears "You don't have to worry it happened a long time ago" Keiko said smiling "You know I'm envious of you Yuuki"

"Huh? why?" Yuuki asked still crying but not as much

"For you have no memory of your biological family you only know the family you have at the moment and you have a lot of good memories with your family but me and Kisa remember our family's and we have to suffer knowing we'll never see them again and all the things we remember our family's would do and we will never experience again" Keiko said smiling sadly, and sat back down next to Kisa who was still crying a bit

"How do you cope so well?" Yuuki asked "I mean I've seen you two laughing and making jokes it just seems like nothing bad has ever happened in your life"

"Well constantly mourning over them isn't going to bring them back we just have to live on" Keiko said with a determined look "But their deaths did affect us I no longer was the defenceless girl always being bullied and I haven't shed a tear since the day I killed my kidnappers"

"While I'm afraid of being alone and I won't hesitate to kill someone who is threatening someone important to me" Kisa said no longer crying.

 Yuuki was about to say something but suddenly the door was slammed open Yuuki looked and saw Zero at the door for a split second Yuuki swore she saw relief in his eyes before it changed to his regular emotionless expression.

"You planning on making me do all the work around here" Zero said

"Huh?" Yuuki said then she looked out the window and saw it was already night time and she was very late for her Disciplinary Committee duties "Ah sorry Zero I didn't realise how late it was" she said scratching the back of head and laughed nervously

"Come on now" Zero said walking towards Yuuki and grabbed her left hand "Time for work" he said dragging Yuuki out of the room

"Bye" Keiko and Kisa said and waved goodbye

"Bye" Yuuki managed to say before Zero shut the door and walked out of the girls dorm with her.

 Once Yuuki and Zero were outside the grounds of the Sun Dorms Zero let go of Yuuki's hand he then turned to look at her.

"Why did you go and see Keiko and Kisa?" Zero asked

"Huh? well I wanted to ask why they weren't in class and then we started talking" Yuuki said nervously

"About what?"

"Oh nothing special" Yuuki said thinking about what Keiko and Kisa had told her. Just as Zero was about to walk away Yuuki hugged him

"Y-Yuuki" Zero said surprised "What's wrong?" he asked concerned

"Nothing" Yuuki said hugging him tighter "I just want you to know I will always be here for you no matter what" she said

Zero's eyes widened in surprise he then faintly smiled and he hugged Yuuki back "Thanks".

* * * * *

 Keiko and Kisa were in their room getting changed into their pyjamas when Keiko looked out their window.

"Now isn't that cute" Keiko said smiling

"What is?" Kisa asked looking out the window and Keiko pointed to certain spot and in the distance could make out the figures of Yuuki and Zero hugging "Awwwwww how sweet" Kisa said happily

Keiko then turned away and finished putting her pyjamas on "Are you just gonna stare at them all night?" Keiko asked her friend who was still looking out of the window with a smile

"Huh? no of course not" Kisa said and finished changing and climbed into her bed and turned to face the wall "Night" Kisa said

"Night" Keiko said and climbed into her own bed and stared at the ceiling she soon fell asleep.

OHHHHHHHHHH! Things are getting interesting who kidnapped Keiko and Kisa on that day? and who turned Keiko and Kisa find out soon............

EDIT: All future and current chapters for my fanfics will be here http://dragonspirit10fanfiction.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment