I Recommend These

Saturday 28 May 2011

The Trap Door






Now I might be a bit old for Trap Door and it was made in the 80s but I think it's great. Burk is great all ways coming up with funny things to call his master (The Thing Upstairs) and trying to get rid of the things coming out of the trap door. Drut is really funny always running around eating worms and getting squashed (someone wrote a comment saying that Drut is turd spelled backwards). Boni constently complaining that he is bored but is still a great character. The Thing Upstairs always complaining that he is hungry.
Quotes:

Burk: Oh Globbits!

Boni: I think I'm about to get a headache

The Thing Upstairs: BURK! where's my food?

Burk: Cor,sniff that!

The Thing Upstairs: BURK! STAND STILL SO I CAN THUMP YA!

Burk: Right it's bonkin time! I love's a bit of bonkin! 3,4,5,6,7 can't remember the rest! 12!

Now here is the first episode see what I mean about The Trap Door.



Now this is the real first episode I put the opening in because this video has it cut out.


What's your opinion? I would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment